Father. Husband. Happiness.
My passion is making things work and my hobby is making it fun.
I’ve been in the marketing world since I managed my first direct mail campaign at age 12 and haven’t strayed far since. I’m a Store Harmonizer for Automattic, and love all things WordPress. While not making awesome things, I spend time with my awesome kids and their awesome mom.
Some things about me that you might not care about:
- I look like a gnome and I probably act like one too
- April Fools Day is by far my most favorite holiday
- I’m double jointed in my left thumb
- I can blow bubbles from my tongue with nothing more than the spit in my mouth.
- My wife is from Texas and is the coolest woman that I’ve ever met
- I have a Kurt Vonnegut tribute tattoo
- My daughter is funnier than me
- My son is smarter than me
- I’m a left-handed, liberal, vegetarian, Jew
- I’m fluent in Spanish, and have a degree in it
- My dog, Falkor, has bad allergies
Some random (magical) skills that I have that mean nothing in the real world:
- I’ve never bought a stamp. Every time I need one, I find one on the ground somewhere
- I always know when the pizza delivery driver is arriving, before they call or knock
- I can reach into a bag of laundry with my eyes closed and get the exact article of clothing that I was looking for
- I can look at a mug with liquid in it and know exactly how many seconds to microwave it to get it to the exact temperature that I want
- I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in 47 seconds, or 3.